PDC Conveyancing adds a pure Real Estate dimension to the ever-growing PDC brand by offering its clients tailored and practical advice and assistance with:
- lease extensions for flats and houses, whether undertaken within, or outside of, the route offered under law i.e. statutory or voluntary lease extensions
- deeds of variation tailored to any requirement
- certificates of compliance for assignment, subletting and any other requirements
- licences from landlords or management companies for assignment, subletting, pets, alterations or any other right afforded to tenants under a lease that is conditional to consent from a landlord or management company being granted
- collective enfranchisement claims for both landlords and leaseholder participants
- right-to-manage claims for both landlords and leaseholder participants
- lease interpretation queries
- conveyancing of the freehold of multi-occupancy residential buildings
- wayleave agreements
PDC Conveyancing therefore offers a vital and expanding set of services complementing those offered by PDC and PDC Law to ensure that our clients common across the three firms are fully serviced for all their needs under the PDC umbrella.
Our talented and dedicated term not only have the expertise to guide our clients through the processes listed above, but also understand their commercial importance and sensitivity of time, and thus always operate with those wider considerations firmly in mind to achieve the best results possible. Please do click the link to our services section for further details.